Thursday 6 March 2014

My puzzles are coming back to me with positive comments.  Now the clean up.  When the puzzles come back I have to either put another piece of tape over the sticky tape or scrape the tape off the puzzle pieces.  I have chosen to scrape the tape off, less finicky, and it's fairly easy to scrape the tape off laminated card stock.  I have to make sure all 20 pieces are there.  I found a box in the school that I can use for storing them flat. I could use the same puzzles again next year, changing the series of questions, just by giving each teacher a different puzzle.

My hope was that the kids would not only enjoy figuring out what book they had but that they would learn a little bit about survival skills as well.


I am looking at doing something with a cube next year. When I figure it out I'll post it, but I can use any input you may have to offer.

I'm not looking at doing any more contests this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment