Sunday 2 March 2014

March bulletin board
Frustrating, I planned my September /  October reading push yet didn't have a bulletin board for March created yet.  I spent a couple hours yesterday looking for an idea and came up with the minions. "Don't be a Minion, Be a Reader and a Leader" .  It will be quick and easy to create and put up, as well the students will relate to it.  for the second bulletin board  I am going to use the scene where the main character is reading to the girls at the end of the movie.  banner will read -- "Being a Reader could result in Becoming a Writer"

Now I have to come up with one for April (May's has been in the works for a month already)

Thank Goodness for Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. I made Minion bookmarks and the kids love them! Good bulletin board idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I thought I mentioned that I got the idea from Pinterest but it appears I didn't. My students have been commenting as they walk into the library, how much better can you get it.

    ReplyDelete